Investing in lobby signs in Grand Rapids, MI, or reception signs can help you create a professional environment that inspires employees and makes visitors remember your brand. These signs are used to decorate and display company logos and business.
It is a way to make an excellent first impression on prospective clients, partners, and visitors. Whether starting a new business, or remodeling, create an inviting lobby with acrylic or metal signs.
Here are some reasons custom office lobby signs are so important in giving a positive vibe:
- Offers a unique branding opportunity: They speak volumes about your business’s brand. A successful branding strategy takes every opportunity to boost your brand name. These signs display slogans, mottos, and business logos. It informs what your business is about, your standards, and your beliefs.
- Has a welcoming and comfortable feel: Soothing and pleasingsigns are a welcome sight rather than barren, empty walls. A beautiful lobby design captures the attention of visitors and prospective clients. It makes waiting less frustrating and exhausting.
- Sets the tone for your business: The first thing a customer sees as they enter is the lobby—the style and color of your signs convey a message of stability and sophistication. Let a professional design the lobby space, and soon your brand name will spread through word of mouth. Metal signs, or signage using other materials,can be crafted to precisely match your brand.
- Provides directional cues: If you share office space or have different departments in your office. Use suitable signs in your lobby to direct customers so that they don’t feel stranded. This can decrease confusion, and they will not feel lost in a maze of hallways and rooms. These signs can help customers reach where they need to go faster and get a good feeling about your brand.
- Displays awards and accolades: An ideal way to display your business’s accomplishments is with acrylic signs or signage professionally crafted from another material. It can be a conversation starter with potential customers.
- Creates a visual representation of your services: Visitors often read the signs around them in lobbies while waiting for an elevator. When all the different areas of your business’s skills are displayed, clients come to know about the diversity and expanse of your company’s services.
- Saves valuable staff time: Do your receptionists, security guards, and staff members have to direct your customers? They can lose precious time if this has to be done frequently. You can use your lobby sign to indicate where the restrooms and elevators are and where each department is.
Contact us so that your custom office lobby signs are etched into your customers’ and visitors’ memories for a long time to come.